Nastee-designs

Nastee-designs is a blog where a solid design get's supported.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aalst, Belgium

I have been busy, on and off, with designing from my 15th. I have been improved and learned a lot during the last 4 year. I'm not having a specific style. Because I like to try a lot of styles out. My most used programs are photoshop and illustrator. (firefox) see ya

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

12 June 09

Escape From Technautolis
This latest design from iQuitt scored alot of votes in a short amount of time on Designbyhumans.
No wonder, because the illustration grabs your intention immediately. iQuitt shows he has some massive drawingskills again and again.



The illustration has a sketchy feeling and stays clean at the same time.
When looking at the full artwork picture, the perspective and the lens effect are blowing my mind away.
And I find it a pitty that the lens effect doesn't translate that good on the mock-up. Because of the all-over print with the lens-effect there's almost no neg. space.
But I think when this sees print (I'm pretty sure it will, if not on DBH it will elsewhere) it will give almost everyone the Oh "I-gotta-buy-this-baby"-look.
So give if it some fantastic love at Designbyhumans. VOTE HERE


To support this even more head over to emptees and give it a fav there.
FAV+



VOTE HERE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home