Nastee-designs

Nastee-designs is a blog where a solid design get's supported.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aalst, Belgium

I have been busy, on and off, with designing from my 15th. I have been improved and learned a lot during the last 4 year. I'm not having a specific style. Because I like to try a lot of styles out. My most used programs are photoshop and illustrator. (firefox) see ya

Monday, June 15, 2009

Nastee-designs gave birth

After a week of being pregnant Nastee-designs presents it's little baby.
After struggeling for hours the baby popped out his head, and became free to download for all t-shirtfans over the world.
The baby has been named: The Nastee-designs-Widget. version 1.1

The widget is going to help everyone to keep track of the latest and (most important) the designs with the biggest awesome-factor.
It can't be more easy to check your dashboard, and take a look if new reviews are been added to Nastee-designs. If you cannot do this, I would recommand you to go to a doctor or buy a macintosh.
(Widget's are only compatible with mac's, or is there someway it does work on windows? Let me know if it can)

This widget is in it's childshoes (baby-shoes) and for growing up it will need to go trough some fases (versions).
So if you have any comments, critiques or ideas for improving this version into a second version, DO SO.

For download click on widgetsymbol.

OpenSource: Because I'm not highly skilled in making widgets i give my dashcodefile as well (LINK). People who has some skills and wanna play with it can send me their version to Break-Intro@hotmail.com. Maybe I can return the favor afterwards with something else. AND CREDIT OF COURSE.
link to dashcode-file



DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home