Nastee-designs

Nastee-designs is a blog where a solid design get's supported.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aalst, Belgium

I have been busy, on and off, with designing from my 15th. I have been improved and learned a lot during the last 4 year. I'm not having a specific style. Because I like to try a lot of styles out. My most used programs are photoshop and illustrator. (firefox) see ya

Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 June 09

HERE'S,
Another amazing threadless-submission, from an amazing artist.
I give you "Mission Accomplished" from alexmdc.





In my head I was trying to order the good and bad points, but it seems I can't find any bad point. So I will just be pointing out what I find so good about this design.
First of all I love the placement. In my opinion this is one of the best placements I have seen in a while. The neg. space on the left shoulder, keeps the design from being to much.
The linework, the composition and that cool expression on that cat's face finishes it for me. Personal I like the 1-color version the most.
Anyway voted for sure, hope you give it some vote-love too.

ps. Make sure to check his other submission and wins out, they are all amazing.


VOTE HERE
Mission Accomplished - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More


2 Comments:

Anonymous Alex Solis said...

wow thank you so much for the blog mention :)!

June 13, 2009 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Break-In-Tro said...

Your welcome, and thanx for the comment ;)

June 13, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home