Nastee-designs

Nastee-designs is a blog where a solid design get's supported.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aalst, Belgium

I have been busy, on and off, with designing from my 15th. I have been improved and learned a lot during the last 4 year. I'm not having a specific style. Because I like to try a lot of styles out. My most used programs are photoshop and illustrator. (firefox) see ya

Saturday, June 13, 2009

11 June 09

Smoky Heaven




Smoky Heaven is a design made by svenh.
It's a one color design, all over and illustrates a nice looking scene.
What I like about it is the sketchy feeling and the use of weight.
With the weight I mean the contrast between the bottom (the reaper) and the angel on the top. In the bottom are the shadows dominant, while the opposite happens by the angel. It hink this contrast is what helping to look good on the mock-up.
So together with the fact that the theme/concept/scene is something anybody can wear it on a tee make me wanna give this a vote.
Check it out and give it some support.



VOTE HERE


1 Comments:

Anonymous OmarO said...

Woah I didn't even see this one! It looks awesome. Thanks!

June 13, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home